JT4, LLC provides engineering and technical support to multiple western test ranges for the U. S. Air Force and Navy under the Joint Range Technical Services Contract, better known as J-Tech II. JT4 develops and maintains realistic, integrated test and training environments and prepares our nation's war-fighting aircraft, weapons systems, and aircrews for today's missions and tomorrow's global challenges.
Evaluates system specifications, configures system, establishes standards, insures hardware / software compatibility and maintains workstations and MS Windows Operating Systems for stable performance.
• Responsible for Network Security Administering Firewalls and Network Security Services such as IDS/IPS and their integration into the SIEM and SOC.
• Specifies network requirements, monitors LAN performance, troubleshoots networking hardware and insures system is working properly according to specifications and parameters.
• Organizes and secures directory structure and assists/trains staff members in the use of department Document Management System, associated databases and CM/DM release procedures.
• Maintains and designs functional, visually esthetic web pages.
• Specifies hardware requirements and provides a Computer Authorization and Custodial Receipt Listing (CA/CRL) to track equipment configurations and identification logs.
• Serves as POC for problem reporting, incremental version updates and monitors yearly support contract.
• Makes recommendations for future hardware / software implementations and related process improvements, schedules, plans and performs system upgrades including the transition from design, test, production and documentation environments.
• Provides operational status as required.
• Uses established policies and procedures and subject matter knowledge to complete complex assignments requiring originality and ingenuity performed under minimum supervision with considerable latitude for independent contribution.
Will be asked to make functional the initiatives established by management and will coordinate with other organizations as affected by upgrades, capabilities, policy and procedures. Each employee must read, understand, and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality, and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures, and policies pertaining to their job.
This position involves work typical of an office environment with no unusual hazards. There is occasional lifting (up to 20 pounds), constant sitting and use of a computer terminal, constant use of sight abilities while writing, reviewing, and editing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, and constant mental alertness. DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS Must have a minimum of 2 years Administering Firewalls and Managing Firewall Rules. Security+ and/or other Security Certification desired. Experience and/or Certifications with Palo Alto and/or Forcepoint are a huge plus. Integration with LogRhythm and ACAS experience are a huge plus. Updated TS Clearance also a huge plus.
REQUIREMENTS - EDUCATION, TECHNICAL AND WORK EXPERIENCE
Associates or higher degree in Computer/Information Technology, or equivalent academic/technical training. Possess 7 years related experience or combination of experience in computer system basics and/or related areas of expertise. Must possess and apply a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures in computer science, graphics, and information systems. Must have specific experience in the use of MS window server environments and various CAD/CAM, database, MS Office and Web enabled applications. The incumbent must possess planning/organizing skills and must be able to work under deadlines. Employee is expected to routinely cross fields in the completion of somewhat difficult and varied assignments. Must be capable of updating or repairing computer systems. Must qualify for and maintain a government security clearance and possess a valid, state issued driver's license. DISCLAIMER The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by personnel assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of persons so classified. Tasking is in support of a Federal Government Contract that requires U. S. citizenship. Some jobs may require a candidate to be eligible for a government security clearance, state-issued driver's license, or other licenses/certifications, and the inability to obtain and maintain the required clearance, license, or certification may affect an employee's ability to maintain employment. SCC: JIT13; JCSAN6; JCORP12 Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled