We are continuously growing and we are looking for an IoT Solutions Architect to join our Enterprise & Presales Solutions Business Unit technical consulting team.
What will you be bringing to the team?
- Spearhead development of the IoT vision and technical strategy to key stakeholders
- Design an end-to-end IoT architecture for Smart Cities, Industry 4.0, etc.
- Identify Communication Requirements for IoT Devices
- Operate across multiple projects simultaneously as well as assuming responsibility for the appropriate architecture Design
- Support the internal solutions and sales teams in the preparation of proposals to be submitted in bids/tenders, that include architectural matters
- Manage the overall design and architecture of the solution, including research, internal meetings with technical and sales teams, costing and prototype creation.
- Act as trusted advisor for both internal and external customers
What do you need to succeed in this position?
- A minimum of a University/College Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or other equivalent discipline from a Greek or foreign institution
- 5+ years of experience as a Solution Architect, Cloud Architect and/or Solution Designer
- 3+ years of relevant experience in specific technology area(s) such as AWS Cloud (Serverless, Lambda python and node.js, API Gateway, DynamoDB, IAM, Kinesis, IoT Core, SNS, SQS, AWS Events Bridge), RESTFul APIs specification, swagger, richardson maturity model, IoT Core services, Jira/Confluence, Jenkins, CI/CD.
- Familiarization with IoT projects, IoT platforms, their components and integrations with other platforms, apps and IoT devices, EDGE computing, Cloud, microservices, API management.
- Results-oriented, process-driven
- Able to set and meet strict deadlines, to perform under pressure and deliver innovative results against highly challenging targets
- Ability to work both independently and within multi-disciplined teams
- Very good communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent use of English language (verbal & written)
What are we offering to our UniQue IT People?
- People-first approach and open environment to express your ideas
- Ticket restaurant – meal vouchers
- Corporate laptop and equipment
- Corporate mobile phone subscription
- Work-life balance and a hybrid work model #li-hybrid
- Health and insurance plan for you and your family members
- Employee consulting and guidance support by Hellas EAP
- Continuous training and certifications
- Discounts on the services and products of our Group’s companies
- Gift vouchers for major life milestones
- Special work schedule on summer Fridays and your birthday