We are built a bit differently. No matter that we are an international community of more than 2200 techies, there’s no corporate culture or worn up hierarchy. We trust people. In Lithuania we don’t have managers and no one is telling you what to do. We have coaches who are guiding, mentoring and supporting. We don’t follow other examples. We create new ones. For people.
We’re looking for a Microsoft 365 system Manager to join our IT department. Let’s be honest. It's not about such clichés as being motivated, ambitious or proactive. That’s obvious. More than obvious. We’re referring to your impact.
You will design, build and deploy many features of O365/Azure AD, including system administration to support existing and future systems and to enable seamless integration into the company environments globally. You will utilize your expert level experience and knowledge of Office 365/Azure AD architecture, administration, and best practice recommendations combined with a strong current and deep experience in security, legal and regulatory/compliance controls required for cloud environments.
That’s how you would make the impact. There’s no way you’re going to miss this opportunity. Are you?
In this role, you will:
- Advise, architect, implement and support Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace, Security, and Compliance initiatives.
- Troubleshoot and provide support for pre-and post-implementation issues across the Microsoft 365 Suite (includes traditional Office 365 as well as EM+S products).
- Interact and support our IT Managers across all group companies.
- 365 tenant administration including, but not limited to, Exchange Online, Azure AD, SharePoint online, Teams, and Intune.
- Administer, manage, and implement changes to the enterprise Microsoft 365 environment.
- Partner and collaborate with business leadership to design, implement, provide guidance, and support solutions using Office 365 tools.
- Configure and maintain security, user identities, and domains for the Microsoft 365 environment.
What do we expect?
- Experience of Microsoft 365 (Exchange / Office365 / SharePoint / Intune / MS Teams etc.).
- Work experience with Azure AD.
- Work experience with EndPoint security and management.
- Have great analytical and problem-solving skills and have a knack for quickly navigating from problem to resolution.
- Proven experience with M365 migrations and deployments, including tenant merges.
- Be passionate about cloud and wanting to progress your career.
- Are user service oriented and work well in a collaborative team environment.
- Flexible approach to work with a focus on delivery to deadlines and high standards.
- Contributed volumes of internal documentation for colleagues’ referral.
Would be a plus:
- Microsoft Azure certification.
- Experience with Azure Cloud Services.
- Experience with on-premise Microsoft products management.
- Good communication skills (verbal, written and listening): an ability to present information concisely, to communicate in a manner applicable to all levels.
- Proven experience with M365 governance and data protection services including Information Protection and DLP.
- Understand subscriptions and licenses in Microsoft 365.
Technology stack: Microsoft 365 (Exchange / Office365 / SharePoint / Intune / MS Teams), Azure Cloud Services.
What should you expect?
- No-nonsense culture: from the food we eat together to things like workplace design - we, the employees, are the ones who make the final call.
- Committees: join 1 of 10 committees and have the chance to create an organisation you dream to work in.
- Competence: all opportunities to hold certificates, attend courses and conferences. We also have our own library and anyone can order new books.
- Healthcare: health insurance and mental & emotional support from third-party consultants.
- Work-life balance: excursions, team buildings, pizza Fridays, basketball and padel training, board games evenings, flexible working hours, free parking or even a sauna.
- Work from home: unlimited work from home policy.
- Gross salary: 3000 - 5500 EUR. Your salary is based on your competence and experience.
Facts about twoday group:
- Our focus on employees’ wellness and competence.
- Have our own products but mainly focusing on custom development for customers.
- Located in 5 different countries: Lithuania, Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
- Pure tech company as 1630 out of 2200 employees are techies.
- 8000+ clients: IKEA, Danske Bank, Nordea, Norwegian Air Shuttle and more.
- 22 twoday group companies.
- Expanding organically and acquiring new companies.