Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Cloud Infrastructure Services hosted in multiple cloud environments. Provides Tier I/II and Tier 3 (Escalation to Architecture Team) resolution of customer capacity requests. Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to management and customers. Provide connectivity and utilization support to Cloud Infrastructure Services managed cloud environment customers. Provide customer support through chat, email and capacity request ticketing.
• Lead technical exchange meetings and advise customers on path for transition / transformation to the cloud
• Including Analysis-of-Alternatives for architecting/implementing the customer's application in the cloud
• E.g., lift-and-shift vs transformative architecture solutions that take advantage of cloud features and cloud managed services
• Create well-informed cloud architecture and migration strategies for various application use-cases
• Develop and document cloud "best practices"
• Document cloud training opportunities and materials
BenefitsHealth & Life Insurance Dental Insurance Disability Insurance 401K Retirement Plan with Matching Tuition Assistance Vacation and Sick Leave Hiring Bonuses Referral Recruitment Program