Plentific is one of the fastest growing property technology companies in the world, backed by renowned investors including Brookfield, Highland Europe, A/O Proptech, Target Global and Mubadala. We are headquartered in London, UK, with offices in Germany, USA and Turkey. Our mission is to improve lives by making property work better for everyone. We do so by streamlining how repairs, maintenance and compliance services are delivered. Our platform gives clients rich insight into management, operational and performance data, helping them deliver their customer service promise, while optimising supplier costs and adhering to their environmental, social and governance goals.
Come and be a part of:
- A leading Proptech with a global footprint and an HQ in heart of London’s bustling centre
- A diverse, multicultural workplace with over 30 nationalities amongst our employees
- A stimulating atmosphere and fast-paced growth led by our recent $100m funding round
- A flexible work culture and a number of programmes built around your physical and mental wellbeing
Developing acclaimed technology is only possible when we’ve got a great team on our side. Our culture is open and empowering. If you are passionate and driven, you will fit right in.
The role designs a wide variety of graphics, layouts and user interactivity for web pages, prototypes and product illustrations across digital and offline media both on the marketing side, and UI side with a primary focus on Plentific’s core product. It is a hands-on role, helping to set the vision and driving concepts to create innovative and interactive design experiences.
To be successful in this position, the role holder will be a self-starter, high energy, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Support the design team objectives by accomplishing tasks as needed on time.
- Creating user-centred designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Work with product managers to create prototypes for new product ideas.
- Create and help maintain the design system and style guides.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders as necessary throughout the lifecycle of projects
- Collaborate with other designers and help disseminate design best-practice across the team.
- Proficient with Sketch and inVision, basic experience in Abstract workflow, general proficiency with Adobe CC, Office, Google apps, Dropbox.
- A deep understanding of mobile app design patterns.
- Strong attention to detail with a keen eye for aesthetics
- A good understanding of accessibility patterns in design.
- High energy, happy to learn, positive attitude, passionate about design.
- Ability to collaborate across teams.
- Expert understanding of how visual layouts affect user experiences.
- Proficiency in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, Abstract and Figma.
- Extensive experience in the industry as a digital designer, preferably in a start-up or a digital design agency.
- Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- Experience designing web and mobile apps with complex user flows.
As you can see, we have big plans and are eager to grow our team of dreamers and doers to achieve our vision of managing over 1 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management. Here’s what we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- A flexible working environment + 25 days annual holiday
- Private health care including discounted gym membership
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Company volunteering day and charity salary sacrifice scheme
- Learning and development fund
- Referral bonus and charity donation if someone you introduce joins the company
- Season ticket loan, Cycle to work, Electric vehicle and Techscheme programs
- Pension - 3% employer contribution, 5% employee contribution
- Regular company-sponsored lunches, dinners and social gatherings
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, fruit, breakfast cereal etc.
- An inherently diverse culture with over 18 nationalities and 25 languages spoken