Annual Salary: $135,000 - $225,000 (depends on experience level)
Build Something to Be Proud Of.
Captivation Software has built a reputation on providing customers exactly what is needed in a timely manner. Our team of engineers take pride in what they develop and constantly innovate to provide the best solution. Captivation Software is looking for junior to senior level system administrators who can get stuff done while making a difference in support of the mission to protect our country.
Tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining and providing developed systems for a mission oriented customer
- VMWare administration and resource management
- Puppet / Ansible (or similar)
- PXE provisioning
- BASH / Unix Scripting
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with an active security clearance – TS/SCI with a Favorable Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Proven aptitude to learn quickly
- Ability to work both independently as well as in a team setting
- Strong background in the field of system administration
- Firm understanding of system administration best practices
- This position requires experience with LINUX System Administration
- VMware experience
- Virtualization experience (VMware)
- Within the last 3 years, experience with either UNIX System Administration, to include user account administration, installation and configuration of workstations and peripherals, kernel parameter and disk partition modification, client-server support, software and hardware upgrades, troubleshooting, and shell script programming.
- Within the last 3 years, scripting experience using BASH
- Within the last 3 years, experience performing periodic system back-ups and developing/documenting standard operating procedures for these activities
- Puppet / Ansible
- BASH Scripting
- IAVA Patching
A preferred candidate will have experience with any of the following:
- A Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MSCA) or Redhat Certified Technician (RHCT) certification is highly desirable.
- Understanding of information security principles and practices.
- Experience with IAVA patching.
- Experience with NiagaraFiles (NiFi) dataflow.
- Knowledge of networking, DNS, web services (apache, tomcat), NFS, SMB, and OpenLDAP.
- Ability to automate system tasks using BASH Scripting.
- Annual Salary: $135,000 - $225,000 (depends on experience)
- Up to 20% 401k contribution (no matching required)
- Above market hourly rates
- $3,000 HSA Contribution
- 5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Employee Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance / Life Insurance / Short-Term & Long-Term Disability / AD&D