Who We Are!
Aetos Systems, Inc. was founded in early 2007 to provide a unique work experience. Employees are the foundation of our business. Our Leaders work hard every day to empower and support our employees in the development of their careers, giving back to their communities and providing their expertise and innovations to our customers - solving real world business problems. Our culture focuses on our people -- our strongest asset -- ensuring they have an environment to provide best-in-class service and solutions to our customers. We always strive to do the right thing.
Have you imagined that you could work for a dynamic small business where you are heard, highly regarded and are able to do what you love all in one package? Now is your opportunity.
Check us out on www.aetossystems.com
For this position, you will work closely with the Aetos Transformation Team supporting the Defense Logistic Agency’s (DLA’s) Strategic Architecture Office in the modeling of DLA's Business Architecture.
Your work will support key information systems that support the mission of DLA to provide worldwide logistics support to our warfighters!
What you’ll do all day
- Work under the guidance and leadership of Aetos’ Senior Enterprise Architect, analyze and align solution level architecture content which has been migrated to DLA enterprise level.
- Develop Activity Hierarchical Diagrams and Event Trace Diagrams for Enterprise processes using BPMN.
- Identify Common Activities in Solution Level Architectures.
- Develop process flow diagrams for Enterprise processes.
- Develop DODAF Enterprise Architecture products using the Mega HOPEX Solution
- Identify Information Exchanges from Solution Architectures which support Enterprise processes.
- Analyze the content of each process, information exchange or business rule at the enterprise level to determine its alignment, importance, and integration with other Enterprise content.
- Report content to be integrated, deleted and yet to be analyzed.
- Participate in Enterprise Architecture meetings, as requested.
- Maintain documentation related to Enterprise Architecture.
- Collaborate with operational stakeholders across DLA.
You will enjoy this job if you:
- Are a self-starter and require little oversight to complete given tasks.
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment.
- Love working with diverse groups of individuals, and have a servant heart for mentoring others.
- Are good at communicating with people.
- Have a positive attitude.
Minimum requirements for this position:
- Security Clearance: IT-II Security Clearance or current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC).
- At least 5 years of applicable experience.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, etc.).
- Excellent analytical and writing skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and orally.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- When onsite at customer location, must be willing to adhere to the facility COVID-19 policies and procedures.
- Experience using DOD Architecture Framework (DODAF) and Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) and hierarchical process diagrams (i.e., OV-6c Event Trace Diagram and OV-5a Operational Activity Hierarchal diagram (respectively)).
- Working knowledge of MEGA HOPEX, ARIS and/or Alphabet.
- Competitive salaries.
- Education and professional development assistance.
- Multiple healthcare benefit packages & 24/7 virtual on-demand doctors’ visits.
- 401K with employer matching.
- Dave Ramsey’s SmartDollar Financial Wellness program.
- Civic Leave – time off to support your favorite charity or community.
- Paid time off for personal leave and holidays.