Who We Are!
Aetos Systems, Inc. was founded in early 2007 to provide a unique work experience. Employees are the foundation of our business. Our Leaders work hard every day to empower and support our employees in the development of their careers, giving back to their community and providing their expertise and innovations to our customers - solving real world business problems. Our culture focuses on our people -- our strongest asset -- ensuring they have an environment to provide best-in-class service and solutions to our customers. We always strive to do the right thing.
Have you imaged imagined that you could work for a dynamic small business where you are heard, highly regarded and are able to do what you love all in one package? Now is your opportunity.
Check us out on www.aetossystems.com
For this position, you will work closely with the DLA customer providing budget execution, reporting and analysis support in all aspects of programming, planning, budgeting, and execution (PPBE) processes.
Your work will support key information systems that support the mission of DLA to provide worldwide logistics support to our warfighters!
What you’ll do all day
- Support the development and maintenance of DLA’s financial program reports.
- Provide budgetary support including Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request (MIPR) generation and Inbound MIPR documentation, reporting, and data consolidation.
- Assist in researching budgetary anomalies to include shortfalls and underutilized funding.
- Coordinate financial documentation to include MIPRs, credit card purchases, travel expenditures, training expenditures and employee reimbursements.
- Provide support in collecting and organizing information required for preparation of user manuals, training materials, installation guides, proposals, and reports.
- Assist with Unliquidated Obligations_Undelivered Orders (ULO_UDO) monthly review activities and generation of all required memos.
- Prepare and provide financial and budgetary reports/presentations.
- Update, reconcile, and maintain budget, cost-related spreadsheets and reports.
- Review, correlate, and analyze data between multiple budget and execution databases.
- Prepare and/or maintain systems, programming, and operations documentation, procedures, and methods.
- Maintain a current internal documentation library on SharePoint.
You will enjoy this job if you
- Are a self-starter and require little oversight to complete given tasks.
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment.
- Love working with diverse groups of individuals.
- Are good at communicating with people.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Familiarity with DLA Program Planning and Budget execution.
- Familiarity with ULO_UDO.
- Advanced MS Excel formula and data manipulation skills to be utilized for, but not limited to data analysis and reporting.
- Understanding of DoD budget and funding execution process (i.e., PBR, FMR).
- General knowledge/experience with MIPRs and funding documents.
- Experience with understanding financial strategies and financial information related to resourcing requirements and execution (i.e., spend plans, reconciliation tasks, etc.).
- Ability to communicate effectively and to work on projects or tasks independently.
- When onsite at customer location, must be willing to adhere to the facility COVID-19 policies and procedures.
Must have experience with the following programs
- MS Suite (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- SharePoint (not required, but preferred)
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must possess IT-II security clearance or have a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC).
- Competitive salaries
- Education and professional development assistance
- Multiple healthcare benefit packages & 24/7 virtual on-demand doctors’ visits
- 401K with employer matching
- Dave Ramsey’s SmartDollar Financial Wellness program
- Civic Leave – time off to support your favorite charity or community.
- Paid time off for personal leave and holidays