Security Clearance: Candidates do not have to have a current security clearance when applying. If hired, candidate will be vetted for NASA Public Trust clearance with National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation.
Who We Are!
Aetos Systems, Inc. was founded in early 2007 to provide a unique work experience. Employees are the foundation of our business. Our Leaders work hard every day to empower and support our employees in the development of their careers, giving back to their community and providing their expertise and innovations to our customers - solving real world business problems. Our culture focuses on our people -- our strongest asset -- ensuring they have an environment to provide best-in-class service and solutions to our customers. We always strive to do the right thing.
Have you imaged imagined that you could work for a dynamic small business where you are heard, highly regarded and are able to do what you love all in one package? Now is your opportunity.
Check us out on www.aetossystems.com
For this position, you will work closely with the Aetos Information Technology Team supporting NASA’s Commercial Crew Program (CCP) in the Certification and Certification of Flight Readiness (CoFR) Processes.
Your work will support key information systems that support the mission of CCP to provide safe, reliable, and cost-effective human transportation to and from the International Space Station from the United States through partnership with American private industry!
What you’ll do all day:
- Work under the guidance and leadership of Aetos’ IT Team and NASA’s Commercial Crew Program Integration Office to provide administration and development of CCPs Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket environment.
- Create standard and custom integrated solutions across systems and tools using add-ons, workflows, scripts, APIs, webhooks, and Python.
- Provide architectural and content management across production, test, projects, and licensed users.
- Provide access and permissions management including workflow management, user profile management, account provisioning, and role allocations for users internal and external to the government.
- Ensure IT Security compliance and data protection including operations and maintenance of custom coded python tool for Jira and Confluence configuration and user access compliance, data breach investigation and resolution, and policy and protocol management.
- Implement technical solutions, anomaly resolution, upgrades, software patching tests, and new capabilities
- Work JIRA Help Tickets with focus on project creation or modification and management of issue types, workflows, screens, and fields.
- Coordinate with the CCP user community and Kennedy Space Center Institutional IT on request and JIRA Help Tickets that impact multiple users, outages, patching, maintenance, upgrades, migrations, add-ons, NASA Account Management System workflows, external system interfaces, and issue resolutions.
- Maintain Confluence pages that document user rules, guidance, FAQs, and administration documentation.
You will enjoy this job if you:
- Are a self-starter and require little oversight to complete given tasks
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment
- Love working with diverse groups of individuals, and have a servant heart for mentoring others
- Are good at communicating with people
- Have a positive attitude
Minimum requirements for this position:
- Must be a US Citizen
- When onsite at customer location, must be willing to adhere to the facility COVID-19 policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology or related field
- At least 5 years of applicable experience running on-premise deployments of JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket
- At least 5 years of applicable experience in software development including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, documentation, and problem diagnosis and resolution
- Customer Service mindset and passion for helping users solve problems
- Skilled in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, etc.)
- Excellent analytical and writing skills
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and orally.
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience developing for on-premise Atlassian platforms and other 3rd party REST API’s
- Experience with Bitbucket pipelines (CI/CD service) for maintaining build, test and deployment of code
- Experience with Kantega-SSO, Script Runner and S/Notify
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Education and professional development assistance
- Multiple healthcare benefit packages & 24/7 virtual on-demand doctors’ visits
- 401K with employer matching
- Dave Ramsey’s SmartDollar Financial Wellness program
- Civic Leave – time off to support your favorite charity or community.
- Paid time off for personal leave and holidays