Who We Are!
Aetos Systems, Inc. was founded in early 2007 to provide a unique work experience. Employees are the foundation of our business. Our Leaders work hard every day to empower and support our employees in the development of their careers, giving back to their community and providing their expertise and innovations to our customers - solving real world business problems. Our culture focuses on our people -- our strongest asset -- ensuring they have an environment to provide best-in-class service and solutions to our customers. We always strive to do the right thing.
Have you imaged imagined that you could work for a dynamic small business where you are heard, highly regarded and are able to do what you love all in one package? Now is your opportunity.
Check us out on www.aetossystems.com
For this position, you will work closely with the Aetos EAGLE Team bringing your experience and expertise to the development and sustainment of the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Employee Activity Guide for Labor Entry (EAGLE) application. EAGLE is a government developed time & attendance and workload tracking system used by DLA to collect data for analysis, planning, costing, reporting, and preparing payroll for DLA personnel.
Your work will make an impact on over 25,000 EAGLE Users!
What you’ll do all day:
- Provide software engineering, technical, programming, documentation, and analytical services in support of EAGLE development and maintenance.
- Design applications and/or other data structures and develop application code and modifications for EAGLE enhancements/changes. Test, implement and document the enhancement/changes.
- Design User Interface (GUI) for application enhancements/changes.
- Implement and design solutions based on industry best practices.
- Ensure solutions conform to DLA, DoD, and other Government Agency policies and regulations as they apply to applications and execution environments.
You will enjoy this job if you:
- Are a self-starter and require little oversight to complete given tasks
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment
- Love working with diverse groups of individuals, and have a servant heart for mentoring others
- Are good at communicating with people
- Have a positive attitude
- A.S. or B.S. or 2 years’ equivalent experience in application programming.
- Security Clearance: IT-II Security Clearance or current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC)
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and orally.
- Must be a US Citizen
- When onsite at customer, must be willing to adhere to the facility COVID-19 policies and procedures.
- At least 2 years’ experience using one or more of the following: Microsoft (MS) Team Foundation Server (TFS), MS Visual Studio 2012, 2015, and 2017, MS Visual Studio 2012 Business Intelligence (BI) Studio, MS SQL Server 2016, MS SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), and/or Microsoft SQL Server Profiler
- Competitive salaries.
- Continuing education assistance.
- Professional development allotment.
- Multiple healthcare benefit packages to include RelyMD (24/7 on demand doctors’ visits).
- 401K with employer matching.
- SmartDollar Financial Wellness program
- 8 hours per year of Civic Leave to be used to volunteer time at a qualified charitable organization.
- Paid time off (PTO) along with federally recognized holiday schedule