Leidos has a career opening for an Information Assurance (IA) / Cybersecurity Engineer onsite at the 4th Infantry Division, Colorado Springs, CO.
- Support the implementation and administration of information security policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure the protection of systems, applications, and data on tactical and development networks.
- Provide professional security services for IA/Cybersecurity in accordance with US Government (USG), Department of Defense (DoD), Department of the Army (DA), and US Army Forces Command (FORSCOM) policies and guidelines.
- Provide the necessary support to monitor and ensure compliance with information security policies, procedures and regulatory requirements including assistance with internal auditing, reporting, technical reviews, and identification of security risks.
- Provide technical assistance in support of Cybersecurity inspections and Site Assistance Visits (SAV).
- Assist with drafting, reviewing, editing, and recommending guidance for Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Tactics, Techniques, & Procedures (TTP), Plan Of Action and Milestones (POA&M), Army Portfolio Management System (APMS), and Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA).
- Support the Risk Management Framework (RMF) authorization process, utilizing the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) system.
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of experience directly relevant to IA/Cybersecurity; additional related experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Must have DoD 8570 IAT II certification or higher (Security+ CE or higher).
- Must have an active DoD Secret Security clearance.
- Security certificates such as CISSP, CISM, GSLC, or CASP.
- Experience with Tactical Server Infrastructure (TSI) and Battle Command Common Services (BCCS).
- Experience in performing risk assessment, IT audits, security planning, systems accreditation and policy development.
- Experience complying with USG, DoD, and DA regulations and preparing for responding to information security audits and questionnaires.
- Understanding of related information technology (e.g. firewalls, VPN, virtualization, DLP, etc) and physical security assets.
- Knowledge of domain structures, user authentication, data encryption, access audits and end-user security best practices.
- Experience with UNIX/LINUX OS and any scripting language.
Pay Range $63,050.00 - $97,000.00 - $130,950.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.