The Constant Company, LLC, the creator of Vultr, is a rapidly growing cloud infrastructure provider for more than 25 global data center locations and counting. Constant's flagship product, Vultr® is a favorite among developers, serving over 1.5 million customers with flexible, scalable bare metal, cloud compute, and cloud storage solutions.
Our Infrastructure Operations team at Constant is looking for a Infrastructure Operations Technician who will report into the Senior Manager, Infrastructure Operations. The ideal candidate is resourceful, a problem solver, and excited to work with cloud infrastructure. Our team’s mission is to deliver the infrastructure foundation of a robust cloud platform. This is your opportunity to join this team and leave your mark on Constant and the future of Cloud Infrastructure.
What you will take on:
- Deployment and configuration of platform infrastructure in a Linux environment.
- Troubleshoot deployment issues to resolve installation and configuration issues.
- Work with Development, Network, and Operations teams to troubleshoot and resolve deployment related software and network issues.
- Work with contractors in remote sites to install, configure, and troubleshoot servers, network equipment, and datacenter infrastructure.
- Reconfigure or decommission existing infrastructure as needed.
- Maintain and create documentation for new hardware deployments.
- Streamline deployments to increase efficiency and reduce deployment times.
- Support Network, Development, and Operations teams in resolving infrastructure issues.
- Support the development, testing and integration of new hardware into the platform.
Our new team member will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field OR equivalent experience in technical position.
- Minimum 2 years experience with server hardware installation, server configuration in data center environments.
- Basic Linux & networking knowledge.
- Problem solving abilities for recognizing technical issues and developing appropriate solutions.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits which include:
- Remote and flexible working environments
- Make an impact at a growing company - here you are not just a number!
- Medical 100% paid for employee coverage
- Dental / Vision 100% paid for employee and dependents
- 401(k) plan that matches 100% up to 3% of your annual compensation
- Looking to grow? Continuing Education Reimbursement of $1,000 each year!
- PTO Bank Plan + Rollover + 6 holidays + 3 Floating Holidays of your choosing!
- $500 first year remote office setup + $100 quarterly each year after
- Monthly internet reimbursement up to $75
- Anniversary Bonus
Salary Range: $70,000 - $85,000
This salary can vary based on location, years of experience, background and skill set.
Vultr is committed to an inclusive workforce where diversity is celebrated and supported. All employment decisions at Vultr are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.