Windows Server OS Administrator Required Clearance:
Must be able to pass a federal background Investigation and obtain a Public TrustLocation:
Kansas City, MORemote Flexibility:
80% RemotePosition Responsibilities:
- Provide 24x7/365 remote support services and on-premises facility response as needed.
- Demonstrated engineering level experience supporting the Microsoft Windows Server operating system in an enterprise datacenter environment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer service requests and incidents for system problems, to include liaising with customers and vendors if needed, in a fast-paced environment.
- Install, test, configure to networking standards, patch, monitor, backup, and maintain various Windows Server operating systems and associated software utilizing physical and virtual hardware.
- Utilize volume management techniques to create, maintain, expand, and shrink file systems; monitor performance of the file systems.
- Utilize system tools to monitor performance, capacity, availability and perform operating system tuning.
- Harden systems per client Cyber-Security Policies, Standards, Regulations, and Notices. Security monitoring and updating of certification/accreditation procedures.
- Address and resolve security vulnerabilities related to operating system software.
- Add and remove client domain user accounts and roles as necessary.
- Demonstrated experience supporting technologies in AWS or Azure.
- Experience in coding/scripting in PowerShell.
- Supports automating tasks using client automation tools.
- Maintain and contribute to enterprise source code and configuration (git) repositories.
- Document and perform changes and resolve incidents and problems using client's Configuration Management Tools and Systems.
- Provide knowledge transfer documentation to the client as required.
- Participates in Agile project management and a DevSecOps culture as required
Infrastructure and Platform Services, depending on position:
Essential Skills, Experience, and Certifications:
- Windows Server Operating System (2016, 2019, 2022) hosted in VMWare, AWS, Azure, GCP
- Ansible, Git, PowerShell
- Remedy, ServiceNow
Physical and Mental Job Requirements:
- As a requirement of this position, all candidates must be either a U.S. Citizen or have official legal status in the United States in accordance with 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(2)(C) .
- 3 years of experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills in the English language. All contractor employees must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Contractor personnel performing in a leadership capacity shall be capable of directing contractor personnel and interfacing with the Government and customers.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to communicate applicable technical subject matter expertise to management and others.
- DISC follows the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) service operation best practices. It is important for the employees to demonstrate experience based on ITIL framework:
- ITIL v4 foundation Certification required within 6 months of hire.
- Ability to apply and provide feedback on service operation model and practices.
Listed below are the physical or mental requirements necessary in the job's performance. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Prolonged periods of computer desk work.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, and other computer components.
- Speaking and hearing sufficient to converse and understand conversations, both in-person, telephone and virtual meetings.
- The cognitive skills needed to complete tasks, including abilities such as learning, remembering, focusing, categorizing, and integrating information for decision making, problem-solving, and comprehending.
- Ability to learn new tasks, remember processes, maintain focus, complete tasks independently, make timely decisions in the context of a workflow, and the ability to communicate with managers and co-workers.
- Mental aptitude to respond appropriately in high pressure situations or deadline driven environments.
- Maintain a professional emotional response when working with others.
Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
AD&D and Life Insurance
Paid Federal Holidays
Paid Time Off
401(k) Retirement Plan
Referral Bonuses View More Careers at EPSILONURL: www.epsilon-inc.com/careers Follow us on: LinkedIn | Twitter
Epsilon is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. EEO/AA: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vets.
Please click here
to review your rights under EEO policy.
If you are an individual with a disability and need special assistance or reasonable accommodation in applying for employment with Epsilon, Inc., please contact our Recruiting department by phone 828-398-5414 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org