This position is responsible for contributing to the design of and administering complex configuration, deployment, support, administration, monitoring and analysis of technology infrastructure (with a focus on Windows, Citrix, or Unix operating systems) supporting the enterprise. This position is responsible for governance, oversight and orchestration of the scoping and delivery of high performing enterprise technology solutions (virtual machines, operating systems, physical hardware, etc.).
- Contribute to the design of solutions or redesigns for the configuration, deployment, support, administration, monitoring and analysis of technology infrastructure.
- Serve as senior technical expert on emerging technologies, proofing of concept platform services, analyzing potential value to the business, and influencing cross functional teams. Advise project teams and development teams of standard requirements, methodologies, and processes.
- Contribute to high-priority initiatives involving the scoping & delivery of complex technical infrastructure design with a high degree of focus on client satisfaction, and in accordance with security standards and operational procedures.
- Support non-production and production systems, including analysis and resolution of infrastructure and system problems in order to minimize business impact.
- Manage systems configurations and ensure compliance; implement and enforce security / standards, regulations and best practices governing company policies.
- Ensures compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Completes all required compliance training. Maintains knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar’s internal compliance policies and procedures. Takes responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and policies.
- High School Diploma, GED, or foreign equivalent required.
- Associate’s degree or 2 years in computer science related degree program, plus 4 years of related work experience OR Bachelor’s degree plus 2 years of related work experience in computer science related field OR 10 years of comparable work experience.
- Microsoft Certification (MCSE), MCE, CCA, ITIL Foundation.
- ITIL Foundation or other IT service management methodologies.
- 4 years in IT systems administration including experience in a Windows environment OR Bachelor’s degree plus 2 years of related work experience in computer science related field.
- Extensive experience developing, testing and deploying Group Policies (GPOs).
- Experience in scripting with Windows Power Shell.
- Knowledge of Windows 2008R2 Server and Windows 2012. 2012R2 Server.
- Extensive experience creating, managing and deploying software installation packages/updates using SCCM and application management tools including Group Policy, Powershell DSC, or System Center.
- Extensive experience performing installations and upgrades in Microsoft Server Active Directory environment.
- Experience implementing new solutions in the areas of automation and orchestration.
- Proven ability to collaborate with business partners to understand business goals and develop solutions to support changing needs.
- Strong record of successfully completing projects across various computing platforms.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and proven ability to follow up and follow through.
- Proven ability to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Proven ability to manage time and prioritize work based on risk and critical need.
- Demonstrated ability to relate well to others.
For Internal use only: Job Band E