Required Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
City: Annapolis Junction
Potential for Teleworking: No
Schedule: Full Time
DoD 8570 IAT Requirement: None
DoD 8570 IAM Requirement: None
DoD 8570 IASAE Requirement: None
DoD CSSP Requirement: None
Base-2 Solutions is looking for a system/network administrator that provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems. Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc. Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution. Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers. Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process. Configures and manages virtual and storage environments; Linux, UNIX and Windows operating systems; installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity; and configures virtual, storage and network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance. Experience with some or all of the following:
- Configure and manage Linux/CentOS operating systems and installs/loads operating system software along with implementing operating systems enhancements
- Troubleshoot, maintain integrity of and configure network components
- Support the design of systems, mission architecture and associated hardware
- Analyze and resolve complex problems associated with server hardware, applications and software integration
- System Monitoring tool experience (such as HP Tools / OneView, Sitescope, etc.)
- Virtualization experience
- Team collaboration and issue tracking tools such as Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence), GitHub and ServiceNow
- Ten (10) years experience as a system/network administrator is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional system/network administrator experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph clearance is required.
Our Pay & Benefits Include Compensation
- Above Market Pay
- Up to $10,000 for Referral Bonuses
- Additional Bonuses for Exceptional Performance and Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- 100% Paid Premiums for Health Insurance. Choose from over 60 gold-level medical plans from Aetna, CareFirst BCBS, Kaiser and UnitedHealthcare. Choose from PPO, EPO, POS, HMO, and HSA-compatible plans with Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account Options.
- 100% Paid Premiums for Dental Insurance
- 100% Paid Premiums for Vision Insurance
- 100% Paid Premiums for Short-Term Disability
- 100% Paid Premiums for Long-Term Disability
- 100% Paid Premiums for Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 100% Paid Premiums for Basic Term Life Insurance
- 8% Company Contribution to 401k with Immediate Vesting of Contributions and Pre-Tax and Roth Options
- Up to 25 Days of Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 11 Days of Paid Floating Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedules including Flex Time and Compressed Work Period
- Remote Work including Partial or Fully Remote.