Location: CHA Somerville Campus
Work Days: 8-5 M-F
Category: Information Technology
Department: IT Client Services
Job Type: Full time
Work Shift: Day
Union Name: Non Union
Your colleagues are a progressive, innovative, fast-paced and dynamic information technology, health information management, library and training team supporting a vibrant health system that serves everyone in need.
• Work closely with Systems and Network engineering teams on the design, development, and operation of secure online services
• Maintain MS Exchange environment in a secure and highly available manner
• Acting as an internal advocate and resource on securing CHA data, systems, applications and networks in accordance with security best practices Evaluate new and emerging security technologies, features, and products
• Perform security incident response and forensics investigation activities
• Perform various IT system support and system administration tasks as needed
Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or a related field is required. An advanced degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent experience is preferred.
Certifications: Security and Technical Certifications: Security+, CISSP or equivalent
Work Experience: 4-6 years of directly related experience.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.