We are looking for a DevSecOps Team lead who can lead our implementation.
- The position requires great understanding of CIS hardening, File Integrity monitoring, Intrusion Detection System, ALB, Apache, Tomcat, AWS services, etc.
- The position requires hands-on experience on Configuration Management tools like Chef. IaaC implementation of terraform.
- Jenkins Ci/CD and bash scripting is a must.
- The role is that of a team lead who oversees the daily operations and service now tickets for Production stack.
- Expertise in serverless architecture - Lambda, Step Function, AWS Batch, Redis, ElasticCache, Kinesis Firshose, Cloudwatch, Cloudtrail, SQS, SES, SNS, S3, DynamoDb
- Expertise in AWS Services - Hosting and Architecture - EC2, Cloudfront, WAF, Cloudwatch, S3, IAM, Lambda, Step Functions, AWS Batch, ALB, Route53, EBS, RDS, Redis, SES, SQS, SNS, Managed AD, Workspaces, WAM, Inspector, Guardduty, SecretsManager, ECR,ECS, Config, Security Hub, VPC, ElasticCache, DynamoDB, Cloudformation, Systems Manager, Trusted Advisor, Kinesis, ACM, KMS, Cloudtrail etc
- Monitoring framework – Nagios, Datadog, New Relic, Elastic APM, Synthetic Monitoring, Scripted Bowsers
- Preferred if candidate knows RDBMS concepts, especially Oracle, DynamoDB, Postgres, MySQL, etc.
- Knowledge of Security framework - Security Hub, Inspector, SSM, Patch Manager, Guardduty, RHEL Patching, Windows Patching
- Create Chef Cookbook for any software installation on the server, sustaining Chef databags for application password management, environment attributes, Chef roles and node integrations.
- Conceptualize the backup and recovery methodology, RTO (Recovery Time Objective) and RPO (Recovery Point Objective) of the entire technology stack.
- Configure all alerts on all of the servers.
- Perform build activities using Maven and Jenkins tool.
- Provisioning and managing infrastructure as code with Terraform and Jenkins.
- Write Chef cookbooks, recipes to automate installation of Middleware Infrastructures like Apache Tomcat, JDK, Oracle, Tomcat and configuration tasks for new environments.
- Support Software Engineers by providing guidance and knowledge sharing.
- Provide status reporting of team activities against the program plan or schedule.
- Keep the project manager and product committee informed of task accomplishment, issues, and status.
- Serve as a focal point to communicate and resolve interface and integration issues with other teams.
Overall Years of exp: Minimum 6yrs
Primary Skill : Bachelors of Engineering or Equivalent, 4yrs+ experience on AWS, 6yrs+ experience on Linux, 2yrs+ on automation
Secondary Skill : Kubernetes, Terraform, Chef, Ansible, , Docker,
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.