Leidos Public Health Portfolio has immediate openings for a Jr Database Architect to work in support of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
The Database Architect role is responsible for working with a diverse set of stakeholders to
Job responsibilities include:
- Create cloud data models and database architecture using database deployment, monitoring automation code, and for long term technical viability of cloud master data management integrated repositories.
- Creating data flow diagrams
- Suggest ideas to improve system performance and cost reduction
- Communicate data architecture to stakeholders and collaborate and coordinate with other technical staff
Bachelor’s and 2-4 yrs of related following related experience
- Experience with database architectures such as Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Database, Azure Synapse Analytics and Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)/Attribute-based access control (ABAC)/Access-Control List (ACL) driven security, data export security, reporting and Application Programming Interface (API) query security and governance
- 2+ years’ experience in cloud database and data architecture, modeling, Extract, Transform, Load (ETL), and administration.
- Technical experience across multiple teams to architect, design solutions for business and IT needs.
Preferred Experience in one or more skill areas:
- Azure DevSecOps: Azure Boards, Azure Pipeline based CI/CD software releases and code branch workflow,
- Azure Repo based code repository management and security.
Ability to Obtain NACI clearance
Preferred CDC experience and local to Atlanta area
Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.