NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Datastage ETL Administrator - REMOTE to join our team in Providence, Rhode Island (US-RI), United States (US).Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Setup and support deployment of IBM Datastage V 11.7 or above on IBM-AIX environment.
- Experience migrating DS job to new ETL tool
- Install/upgrade Information Server product suite on different tiers (Server and Client). This includes DataStage, QualityStage, InfoAnalyzer. Post install configuration.
- Analyze existing Infrastrucutre and DataStage jobs, ensuring best practices are being followed, and recommending short term and long term improvement roadmap
- Implement procedures for maintenance, monitoring, backup, and recovery operations for the ETL environment.
- Reporting (daily, weekly, and monthly) on health and performance of the ETL environment and jobs.
* Infrastructure optimization, troubleshooting, and debugging.
- Apply fixes, patches and Service Packs as required and provided, keeping the DS environment up-to-date.
- Maintain ownership of release activities which interact with ETL projects. Work with Prod Support to maintain and administer the ETL deployment environment.
- Provide off-hours support
- Provide technical expertise, direction, and development support for the ETL development team as well as support to the developers
Preferred Skills, but not required:
- 4+ years of ETL experience, prefer Datastage but open to other ETL
- 2+ years of Unix/Shell scripting experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Cloud experience
- IBM-AIX operating systems and Websphere application servers
Please note: Due to scheduling requirements, only applicants located in EST or CST Time Zones will be considered for this position. Thank you!INDHCLSMCAbout NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.Nearest Major Market:
ProvidenceNearest Secondary Market:
Rhode IslandJob Segment:
System Administrator, Unix, Consulting, Database, Technology
Apply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
- Please wait...