Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated Enterprise Cloud Solutions Architect to join our Cloud Modernization and Migration team to support our clients’ cloud requirements, cloud migration and deployment of new requirements to an agile DevSecOps environment for our customer. As an Enterprise Cloud Solutions Architect, you will work with full stack agile development teams to migrate and implement secure cloud solutions utilizing the Google Cloud Platform, Azure (public and government), Amazon Web Services (public and GovCloud).
In this role, the candidate should have strong technical knowledge and expertise across multiple teams to architect and design solutions that meet business and IT needs, create solution roadmaps, drive POCs/MVPS, and ensure long term technical viability of cloud solutions. We are looking for a highly motivated professional who embraces the DevSecOps culture, and a self-starter who can architect cloud services with minimal guidance. If you are passionate about working in a highly collaborative Open System Architecture environment, we want to hear from you. The Enterprise Cloud Solutions Architect is a multifaceted role working collaborating with other teams across the business.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS’ capabilities.
As an Enterprise Cloud Solutions Architect you will:
- Utilize agile development principles, with necessary documentation, human-centered design, and an extensible infrastructure, and/or other agency approved tools necessary to provide operations and migration activities.
- Work in an agile DevSecOps environment, which includes assessment, design, development, re-architecture, enhancement, deployment and operations and maintenance processes and procedures, and which has the goal of continuously improving the cloud program, technical, and operational framework required to deliver and manage cloud migration capabilities effectively and efficiently.
- Work with teams of DevSecOps Engineers to architect cloud solutions with the responsibility to ensure the customer maintains an overall cohesive integration with itself, partner systems, and solutions.
- Serve as the gatekeeper for workloads and data transitioning into the customer’s environment to ensure they are consistent with the agreed upon standards and architecture.
- Participate on agile DevSecOps cross-functional teams using full stack agile development technology and tools with knowledge of Azure, Amazon Web Services, and/or Google Cloud to design cloud solutions to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering projects that provide exceptional business value to the customer.
- Ensure that the customer’s standard is coordinated to provide business value.
- Maintain standards that have overarching implications for the customer.
- Maintain an understanding of advancing cloud capabilities, IT and business needs, while identifying and proposing cost and functional efficiency options for the customer’s collaborative decisions and actions.
- Create and maintain a roadmap of customer enhancements according to the customer’s decisions and directions. Track achievement in collaboration with the Cloud Leader.
- Track and adjust the customer’s use of cloud resource limits and quotas.
- Architect solutions using Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) methodology to enable automation in building, testing, and deployment of applications.
- Documenting activities utilizing Scrum dashboards, such as Azure DevOps, Jira, or other agile tools.
- Documenting roadmaps, decision log, assumptions, technical specifications, etc.
- Establish and maintain a cooperative working relationship with a diverse group of staff members, stakeholders, and customers.
- Experience implementing technical solutions using COTS security tools in complex cloud-based, on-premises, and hybrid environments. Demonstrated experience:
- Architecting, designing, engineering, integrating, configuring, and deploying COTS solutions
- Understanding of 2 or more of these IT/Security functions; asset management, vulnerability management, identity and access management, network security, and data protection.
- Leading enterprise IT solution activities from conceptual design to deployment and sustainment
- Understanding the data sets or information provided by COTS tools in support of the needs of the organization
- Understanding of Cloud Access Security Brokers, Cloud Security Posture Management, and Cloud Asset Management technologies.
- Understanding of Zero Trust Architecture and solutions
Required Qualifications :
- US Citizenship is required.
- Eligibility to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance (Secret or Top Secret).
- MUST have one or more of the following Level II IAT Certification:
- CCNA Security
- Security+ CE
- BS/BA degree plus 12 years of IT experience. In lieu of a degree, 3 more years of relevant experience may suffice (for a total of 15 years).
- MUST HAVE Google Cloud Platform experience delivering solutions using cloud well-architected framework principles.
- AWS or Azure experience in a solutions delivery role. AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate certification OR Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Must be able to work in a matrixed organization.
- Must be able to articulate cloud technologies and solutions to all levels of customer and contractor personnel.
- Security+ certification (or DoD 8570 IAT Level II compliant)
- Strong technical experiences working migrations or systems development as well as coordinating from a business perspective
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional
- 6+ years’ AWS OR Azure OR GCP experience in a solutions delivery role
- 3+ years’ experience working within a DevSecOps/DevOps environment, utilizing cloud services, solutions, and provisioning/automating cloud infrastructure, services and tools
- Experience developing, testing, debugging and integrating applications using Tomcat, Apache, Nginx, Java, Java Script, Python, and JSON etc.
- Experience developing, testing and integrating APIs / Interfaces using Java, Java Script, JSON, XML, YAML etc.
- Experience developing, testing, debugging and integrating Web Services using REST APIs, XML, SOAP and other protocols
- Experience developing, testing, debugging and integrating REST APIs / Web Services using Configuration languages (JSON, YAML) and others
- Experience using traditional SQL databases including experience developing SQL (DDL, DML) queries
- Previous Federal Government experience
- Previous Army experience
- DoD Secret Clearance
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through various services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2020 global revenues of EUR 15.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high-quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.