EUROPEAN DYNAMICS wishes to employ an IT Tester / Support Officer fluent in English and with good exposure in Internet Technologies, to work at the company’s premises in Athens, or remote. The successful candidate will join the User Support and Testing team, which is responsible for supporting end-users of software systems developed by the company. Upon hiring, the successful candidate will undergo an internal training program, in order to become familiar with the functional support operation and the supported systems developed by the company. Following the successful completion of the training, the candidate will gradually be integrated with the daily support operations and testing activities. Once adequate knowledge and experience is accumulated, the successful candidate will evolve within the team for instance to deliver end-user training, monitoring of support response to client, quality control, testing, etc.
• University degree, in IT, computer science, engineering, or equivalent;
• Knowledge of MS-Office tools;
• Good communication and presentation skills;
• Team spirit, initiative, can do attitude;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
• Good knowledge of another EU language will be appreciated but is not mandatory (e.g. French, German, etc.).
• Enthusiast with web based technologies, willing-to-learn attitude and motivated to support and assist colleagues in troubleshooting issues;
• Experience with communication to clients or users in a related field (IT, sales, etc.);
• Experience as support officer or helpdesk operator for Internet applications will be appreciated;
• Experience in the delivery of training, presentations will be appreciated;
• Interest in software testing processes and procedures, for the development of Internet applications.
We offer a competitive remuneration (with full benefits package) based on qualifications and experience, including:
If you are seeking a career in an exciting, dynamic and multicultural international environment with exciting opportunities that will boost your career, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (ITSO/08/22).
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers) and LinkedIn.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading European Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Valetta, Vienna, Den Haag, Hong Kong, etc.) The company employs over 800 engineers, IT experts and consultants (around 3% PhD, 36% MSc and 53% BSc). We design and develop software applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Our current IT projects have a value exceeding 300 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations in 40 countries and 4 continents..
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, age, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.