We currently have a vacancy for an Application Engineer fluent in English, to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in The Hague, Netherlands. The work will be carried out either on the company’s premises or on-site at customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated with the team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
- Application installation, configuration and administration in production and non-production environments combined with application monitoring, performance tuning and continuous improvement of the efficiency and quality of service;
- Perform applications support and maintenance activities such as incident, change, release and problem resolution as well as report on application availability, performance, capacity and overall usage where required;
- Writing and validating application procedures manuals, including troubleshooting guides, backup and restore plans;
- Automate administrative procedures for recurring system administration activities and provide installation and technical support documentation where required;
- Contribute to the structuring, maintenance and development of the technical knowledgebase supporting the ICT Infrastructure Operations activities.
- University degree in IT combined with up to 9 years of relevant experience;
- More than 6 years working as an IT professional in mid/large IT infrastructure environments, including deployment, support and maintenance of applications;
- Α minimum of 5 years of experience working as an IT professional in the area of system administration or DevOps engineering combined with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working with enterprise Microsoft or Linux server solutions;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with micro-services, container orchestration and container-based stacks such as Docker or Kubernetes as well as working with Public or Hybrid Cloud services and solutions using AZURE or AWS;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with databases, especially from an application troubleshooting perspective such as MS SQL and PostgreSQL;
- Good knowledge of DevOps or automation scripting together with good knowledge of operating systems such as Windows and Linux;
- Good knowledge of deployment tools as well as of incident, change and release management;
- Excellent command of the English language.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (10652/04/2022).
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com)is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Hong-Kong, Valetta, etc). The company employs over 600 engineers, IT experts and consultants (around 3% PhD, 36% MSc and 53% BSc or equivalent). We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. The group generates annual revenues in the range of EURO 40 million, with an EBITDA in the range of 20%. The value of our contract portfolio exceeds EURO 250 million. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to government institutions, multinational corporations, public administrations and multinational companies, research and academic institutes.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (ED)
. By submitting an application to this position and by sharing your personal data with ED, you acknowledge and accept its Policy and authorise ED to process your personal data for the purposes of the company's recruitment opportunities, in line to the Policy.
Furthermore, when providing your data, it is up to you to explicitly consent that your data can be assessed for future job openings, for as long as you do not withdraw such consent. If you do not consent, we will not be able to consider the data you provide to us for future job openings.