Deadline Date: Thursday 24 November 2022
Requirement: Senior Specialist (Cyber Security)
Location: Mons, BE
Full time on-site: Yes
NATO Grade: G17/115
Total Scope of the request (hours): 418
Required Start Date: 3 January 2023
End Contract Date: 31 December 2023
Required Security Clearance: NATO SECRET
Duties & Role:
- Provide cyber security technical and professional guidance to scientific and engineering projects. These contributions will include, but are not limited to, concept development, research, experiments, prototyping, and demonstrations as well as support to operations;
- Provide technical support to acquisition projects including, but not limited to, writing and reviewing cyber security requirements and specifications, contributing to contractor statements of work, supporting bids; evaluations, and project design, testing, and implementation;
- Develop cyber security use cases, strategies, and implementation plans;
- Participate as required in the formulation, planning, and execution of technical and scientific Programmes of Work;
- Develop and present cyber security scientific, engineering, technical, and marketing information suitable for official meetings and high quality publications;
- Participate in the recruitment and selection of staff, to maintain the authorized complement at the highest quality;
- Give scientific briefings and presentations, write and/or review scientific reports and articles for publication;
- Assist in the planning, preparation and hosting of formal and informal visits, meetings and conferences with representatives of military, civilian and industrial organizations;
Skill, Knowledge & Experience:
- The candidate must have a currently active NATO SECRET security clearance
- A minimum requirement of 5 years' experience in the design and implementation of cyber security solutions
- Proven ability to deliver cyber security capabilities for industry, government, or military;
- Up to date knowledge and experience in design and implementation of cyber security capabilities and supporting infrastructure elements in an operational environment;
- Up to date knowledge and experience in Tenable products with focus on Tenable.sc and Nessus
- Up to date knowledge and experience in Veeam Backup & Replication
- Up to date knowledge and experience in Virtual environment based on VMWare infrastructure.
- Up to date knowledge and experience in managing SIEM infrastructure, preferably with Splunk.
- Up to date knowledge and experience in using API for data ingestion and tools integration.
- Up to date knowledge and experience in Linux/UNIX Systems administration, preferably with RedHat
- Up to date knowledge and experience in Management and administration of SQL databases.
- Up to date knowledge and experience in Computer Forensics environment, preferably with AccessData and Fidelis.
- Up to date knowledge and experience in Scripting in PowerShell or Python
- Knowledge in understanding of service delivery management and service lifecycle
- Knowledge in Risk Management
- Ability to apply architecture methodologies to express complex, systems of systems in architectural terms and models of varying detail;
- Recognised track record in dealing with stakeholders, understanding their needs, problems, and requests and proposing constructive ways ahead;
- Proactive attitude in seeking and maintaining trust from stakeholders;
- Proven ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with good briefing skills.
- Relevant certifications, such as Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), GIAC Security or Professional Certification related to VMware(VCP);
- Prior experience of working in an international environment comprising both military and civilian elements;
- Knowledge of NATO responsibilities and organization, including ACO and ACT.