GovCIO is a team of transformers—people who are passionate about transforming government I.T. We believe in making a difference by developing digital strategies and delivering the technology-related innovation governmental operations that improve the citizen experience every day.
But we can't do it alone. We welcome and nurture an inclusive and diversified work culture. Because different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives make us better decision-makers, problem solvers, and creators. We're changing the face of I.T. - from our diverse staff to the end-products we develop. And we're excited to expand our team. Are you ready to be a transformer?
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Design and develop MS Dynamics-based CRM applications following specifications using the appropriate tools
- Write D365 plug-ins and Azure functions including experience with debugging and troubleshooting code and interfacing APIs.
- Experience with Azure Commerical, Azure GCC, and Azure B2C
- Participate in planning and refining user stories for meet acceptance criteria defined by product owners.
- Participate in code reviews to meet coding standards and system specifications. Address defects as identified by senior staff.
- Contribute to system documentation, operations documentation, and user guides in accordance with standards.
- Performs modifications to and maintenance of operational programs and procedures.
- Participates in code reviews to represent reviewed work for adherence to standards and specifications.
- Writes or revises program documentation, operations documentation and user guides in accordance with standards.
- Bachelor's with 15+ years (or commensurate experience)
- Experience with SSO technologies and multi-factor authentication
- Experience with developing in an on-prem and cloud environment
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Ability to receive a public trust clearance
- Experience with mockup/wireframing tools
- Experience with data modeling tools
- Experience with Login.gov for multi-factor authentication
- Experience with Azure cloud
- Experience developing systems utilizing a DevSecOps pipeline
- Possess an active public trust clearance
$140,000 - 195,000